Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to review and amend these terms and conditions and our disclaimer from time to time.
Smart Casual dress code applies at Sunset and Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any guests who are considered to be unsuitably dressed (sweatpants, causal shorts, sportswear and gang patches, clothing, colours and insignia are not permitted).
The below information applies to the use of this website and in accessing, using or browsing this website and/or purchasing goods and/or services from this website agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, then you must refrain from using this website.
For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “this website” shall mean www.sunsetbar.co.nz
Booking terms are clearly stated when making a booking and times need to adhered to. You table is allocated for the time slot provided at time of booking and in your confirmation. We will do our best to hold your table and if we do not hear from you, your table will be released to the next waiting customer.
You must ensure that your access to this website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you. Sunset does not accept responsibility or liability for any interference or damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website or any linked third party website. Sunset does not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of reliance by you upon information contained on this website.
You may not on-sell information obtained from this website without our permission. This includes all text, graphics, logos and designs used in this website. You may access and print material from this website provided it is used for your personal use, and not for any commercial purpose.
Agreeing to Terms
By participating in any of our promotions you agree to the terms and conditions.
1. Entry into a competitions and prize draw is open to NZ residents aged 18 or over.
2. Employees of Sunset and Sudima Hotels and their immediate families, associated suppliers, retailers or companies associated are ineligible to enter.
3. Winner(s) are chosen by random draw using random selection. The winner will be notified by email (using the details provided). If the winner cannot be contacted by Sunset within 7 days of Sunset's first attempt of notifying the winner of his or her win, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Sunset will be entitled to select another winner. Sunset shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform due to any event beyond its control.
4. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 14 days of the winner being notified of their win. Sunset decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The Prize cannot be split into parts and used on separate dates or be refunded or transferred. Any remaining or unused credit cannot be refunded, exchanged or transferred.
6. Sunset reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. Sunset reserves the right to alter, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time without further notice.
7. Sunset may collect personal information, about entrants to enable entrants to participate in this promotion.
8. By entering any promotion, the entrant agrees to receive promotion material from Sunset.
If you have additional questions or comments regarding the above, please send them via email to firstname.lastname@example.org